Beautiful buttons show up in abundance in our organic cotton knitted Montreal romper. Three coconut shell buttons dot the space under each sleeve, echoed on the inside of each pant leg below. Not only do they make lovely decorations, but they also help mum or dad slip baby in or out of their outfit for clothing or nappy changes. The playful knit pattern brings polka dots to the design, giving this soft natural brown romper a whimsical feel.
A new add-in the British style double-breasted buttons has been improved to be easily open fully in front.
* Ribbed cuffs at wrists and ankles ensure baby's comfort as they grow
* Eco-friendly stylish with buttons all made by coconut shell
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton and Oeko-Tex 100-certified nature-coloured cotton
- NO chemical dyeing process at all, Soft and gentle on baby's skin, made without the use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Premium Ultra soft & comfy
- Modern & Feature, Healthy & Safety,
- Ethically Shipping from British Columbia, Canada.
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 within North America