A cheeky little nod to long johns, our organic cotton knitted Vancouver romper features straight-cabled texture that runs from neck to ankle, and a medium-weight design that keeps your baby warm and comfortable, even on cold winter days. Round nature coconut shell buttons dot the front and the inside of each leg, making it easy to button this romper over thin undershirts or a bodysuit for layering.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and Oeko-Tex 100 certified nature colored cotton
- NO chemical dyeing process at all, Soft and gentle on baby's skin, made without use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Premium Ultra soft & comfy
- Modern & Feature , Healthy & Safety ,
- Ethically Shipping from British Columbia, Canada.
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 within North America
* Soft brown color adds natural charm and appeal to this unisex romper
* Attached booties at the end of each leg keep little toes warm and toasty
* Eco-friendly stylish with buttons all made by coconut shell