A cheeky little nod to long johns, our organic cotton knitted Vancouver romper features a straight-cabled texture that runs from the neck to the ankle and a medium-weight design that keeps your baby warm and comfortable, even on cold winter days. Round nature coconut shell buttons dot the front and the inside of each leg, making it easy to button this romper over thin undershirts or a bodysuit for layering.
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton and Oeko-Tex 100-certified nature-coloured cotton
- NO chemical dyeing process at all, Soft and gentle on baby's skin, made without the use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Premium Ultra soft & comfy
- Modern & Feature, Healthy & Safety, Great for baby-sensitive skin
- Ethically Shipping from British Columbia, Canada.
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 within North America
* Soft brown colour adds natural charm and appeals to this unisex romper
* Attached booties at the end of each leg keep little toes warm and toasty
* Eco-friendly stylish with buttons all made by coconut shell