With a pinch of rustic charm and a generous dash of natural beauty, our organic cotton knitted Quebec romper makes the most of cableknit texture from head to toe. Round eco friendly coconut shell buttons trail from each shoulder, along the inside of each leg, and at the gusset to easily button baby into and out of its warm comfort. Ideal for cold weather wear, it can be worn with or without layering pieces, indoors or out.
* Ultra soft & breathable
* Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs provide a comfortable fit for active babies
* size from 3M, 6M, 9M, 12M And 18M
* Eco-friendly stylish with buttons all made by coconut shell
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and Oeko-Tex 100 certified nature colored cotton
- NO chemical dyeing process at all, Soft and gentle on baby's skin, made without use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Premium Ultra soft & comfy
- Modern & Feature , Healthy & Safety ,
- Ethically Shipping from British Columbia, Canada.
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 within North America